Getting a link to your blog listed on T-Central is easy. Here are the guidelines.
Your blog is open to the public and activeYour blog must be accessible to the general public, not private or restricted. As well, the blog should be updated at least periodically.
Your blog is at least 30 days oldIf you have just started a blog, keep writing! We look forward to what you have to say, but we want to make sure that a blog has some "staying power" before we publish a link.
Your blog does not violate T-Central community standardsT-Central exists to provide an opportunity for those considering themselves transgenders, transvestites, crossdressers, genderqueers, drag queens, transsexuals, etc., as well as their partners, spouses, and family members, to seek greater exposure, education, and community. We consider any of the following content, either in the blog itself or linked from the blog, to be unacceptable:
- Contains abuse of, harassment of, stalking of, or threats to a person or persons
- Is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false, or that knowingly misrepresents another person
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone's content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author. For a clear definition of proper attribution and fair use, please see The Electronic Frontier Foundation's Legal Guide for Bloggers at this URL: http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/.)
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality
- Contains hardcore pornography
The T-Central administrators and authors use these guidelines, as well as our own judgment, to determine unacceptable content on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to remove links to any content at any time.
We welcome your help upholding these community guidelines. If you are concerned about any content you see on sites listed on T-Central that you think violates our guidelines, we invite you to contact us. Thank you for working with us to create a great environment for our community.