Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

From Lori Anne to LoriAnne's World


Okay, that's not a photo of my twin and me, but I bet it made you look!

I did, however, just finish reading about the "week of incomparable lows and stratospheric highs" that my friend of same name and similar life LoriAnne experienced. LoriAnne continues to write about life in transition, this time as she is about to step into the corporate world as her true self. Her writing style is another that I eagerly covet, her ability to accurately express the ranging emotions of the highs and lows in our transtion rollercoaster ride.

Follow along and give her your best wishes as she takes yet another major hurdle within the next two weeks! You can read her blog (HERE).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,

    That it wasn't you and your twin Did not even take a second to see from the thumb in the blog overview, but it definitely a nice view.....


    Hugs, Angela
    (and Jacqueline agrees...)

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated