Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Chronicles of Cass

Happy New Year from T-Central!!


To ring in the new year, we added a blog to our list yesterday.  It's called Cassidy's Quest.

Casssidy's blog has been around for a while now, but for some reason I never discovered it.  Shame on me, because she is a delightful writer.

Recognizing that she now has some new readers, Cass' current post, The Chronicles of Cass, has listed links to some of her posts which tell her story, dating back to her very early years. 

For now, however, I'd like to feature a post Cass did in June, 2011, titled The Awakening #1.  It's a good example of her writing and it will get you hooked on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Calie! I am *so* flattered! Guess I'll need to update my repertoire of puns and bad jokes. I'll tell my favorite here, to give any potential readers a taste of what is in store for them:

    Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: A fish.

    You have been warned.

    Thank you again, Calie!

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated