Rhiannon says that she's,....."a boy who dresses like a girl." I'm guessing that there are a few who are reading this who would agree with that statement! She goes on to say:
I'm a 39 year old trans person trying to work out how to be a girl in a
world that sees cross dressing as being too weird. Maybe it is.
I'm chubby, too tall but look a bit like a girl with the right clothes
and make up, a great camera angle and an even better photographer. It
helps if you squint at me a little bit too.
In her latest post, Rhiannon says that she's been pouring everything into her work, using this as sort of a "transgender escape tunnel". I like that term, and it certainly fits me very well.
The featured post is, Can we really ever escape?
Rhiannon has been blogging for over three years. When I discover a new blog, I always like to take a look at earlier posts. Inside, I'm Screaming, dating back to 2011, is a post that I'm sure many of you can relate to. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to link to it, but if you go to the index on the right of Rhiannon's page, you can see it in the 2011 posts.
The Heat Wave is breaking and we finally were able to see a movie!
-
Yesterday, we missed seeing this film because all seats were sold out.
Today, we did the smart thing and bought our tickets several hours before
show...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment