Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Transitioning Without Transitioning

Gosh, I really try to feature blogs from all over the transgender spectrum, and not just blogs that I personally relate to.  I can read a blog and relate to the what the author writes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I relate to the blogger.  (I have a feeling that what I just wrote will look pretty stupid when I read what I've published!)

What I'm trying to say is that I'm featuring a post from a blogger whom I feel is very much like myself: Someone who fights her inner-self's relentless desire to transition, but doesn't because of concerns for her family and marriage.  That has essentially been the theme of my own blog for years.

We're not featuring my blog, however, but Kirsty's blog, and her most recent post, Transitioning without Transitioning.  Kirsty is a blogger from Northern Ireland.  Read the post, and you'll perhaps understand her inner-conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated