The People - Personal Thoughts
-
“You’re a guy!”
-
Most civilians are too busy with their own lives to pay much attention to
us. Occasionally, however, someone will recognize that the attractive woman
pas...
1 day ago
-
Yet One More Minute with Hannah McKnight
-
Hi! I am excited to share with you the third video in the new
groundbreaking series ‘One Minute with Hannah McKnight’. This revolutionary
series takes a qu...
1 day ago
-
Joy in picking clothes for the season
-
Blogger (run by Google) is going through one of its clunky phases and the
blogrolls are not updating properly so I've no idea if readers will see
that t...
6 days ago
-
British Isles Cruise 2026 - Flying to London (08/23/26)
-
l
The flight to London, I hope, would be the most troublesome thing to happen
on this trip. Not only were we exhausted by the time we got to the hotel, ...
2 weeks ago
-
Another short outing on Saturday
-
It is the first Saturday of September and I had a busy day earlier, gym and
taking my car in for an oil change and a few other things I had to do so I
got ...
2 weeks ago
-
‘Music Saturday – Sweet’
-
** ** I have no control over those ads that appear at this web-site. The
sponsored visual presentations are not mine. Thus, I am reluctant to post
my own...
2 weeks ago
-
Review: Storm Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy
-
[image: Storm Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy] Storm
Over Camelot: Book Three in the Morgan le Fay trilogy by Sophie Keetch
My rating:...
3 weeks ago
-
It will forever be too soon…
-
Father’s Day dawned sunny and warm, a quintessentially picture perfect
morning. I called my Dad while making breakfast. Most days he barely knew
where his...
1 month ago
-
A new look
-
Hello blog,
Today I am going to try to maintain some positivity that will be a
departure from many of my past entries here.
While I have not been out as...
1 month ago
-
Normal Hormones, Big Changes
-
Six months ago, I talked a little bit about how, oh, yadda yadda tumour
messing with my hormones, etc etc. Medicine blah blah blah fixing things. I
don’t...
2 months ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
2 months ago
-
Interview with Us
-
18 minutes of us talking about the trans, our relationship, being goth
kids, and various other things. Here’s a short piece I wrote about the
experience of...
6 months ago
-
Hand-Me-Overs and More..
-
omething weird happened in the second half of last year...
[Ed: Madam is repeating herself.]
I'm what?
[Ed: This is exactly how you started the previous ...
7 months ago
-
Routine and a sense of normalcy
-
Transgender normalcy and a routine life.
9 months ago
-
Hi! :) im so sorry if this is rude just curious/wanting to learn :) i was
wondering, when you transition, do you identify with the physical aspects
of your gender or like the societal aspect? (i’m not wording this right
but) for example someone afab transitioning to male, would they ‘want’ to
be male as in the like (for lack of a better word) illusion society has
made of it (like blue, very masculine, trucks, that kind of stuff) or would
they 'want’ to be male as in the physical aspects (muscles, facial hair,
that kind of stuff) sorry if this is rude i was just wondering! ty <3
-
Hi there, that's a great question.
I think it's different for everyone but for me, it was a bit of both and
then some others. There were multiple aspect...
9 months ago
-
all the evidence against "transgender social contagion/ROGD" (plus an
updated timeline)!
-
[image: Substack promotion image for my new essay. Background image is a
photo of a sheet of paper with an assortment of different types of graphs,
with ...
10 months ago
-
Changes in Passport Guidelines for Trans and Non-Binary American Citizens
-
If you needed to obtain or renew a passport after January 20, 2025, and
your gender identity is not traditional cis-gender male or female, you may
have exp...
11 months ago
-
Callie Update, next instalment
-
En route for MulhouseThe short drive from Luxeuil-les-Bains to Mulhouse is
spectacular, I may well be looking for an excuse to go back and drive it
again...
1 year ago
-
Turning the clock back on trans rights
-
If you’re a trans person in the UK – love one, or even like one – then you
will have already seen the transphobic guidance released by Equality and
Human R...
1 year ago
-
Life on the other side
-
I am posting less because I feel there is less to post about. Just my
continuing frustrations at not being in work, not being able to continue my
treatment...
1 year ago
-
Marking time…
-
Well it had to happen at some point: I’ve run out of things to say again!
Way back in the earliest days of this blog, I mentioned that I’d been too
busy do...
2 years ago
-
Georgia Queen
-
May I present: From our recent travels, a picture taken in Savannah, GA. We
had a fun ride, and the lunch from thee snack bar was actually decent! Mandy
3 years ago
-
Kind of Curiosity
-
“I’ve got to get stuff from the garage and the boots so we can clear the
table” I heard him say from behind the garden fence.“Oh, that’s ok. Go sort
it out...
3 years ago
-
That Letter To My Wife
-
Thanks for the mail I received from my last blog. It’s amazing how up
lifting your messages of support are to me. THEY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Thank you. ...
4 years ago
-
Posting from the front
-
Now that my dad has passed, things have started to settle down to a new
normal. My brother and I have been talking more often, and XGFJ no longer
posts ...
6 years ago
-
Transient life, transient humans
-
We are transient – traveling from one state to another, and sometimes
combination of different states at once. Hello once again. Sharing this
blog with som...
6 years ago
-
From the waist upwards [Flickr]
-
Sandra M. Lopes posted a photo:
[image: From the waist upwards]
Flattr me!
6 years ago
-
Elie Wiesel’s The Night Trilogy
-
About a year ago, a friend of mine took me to the Amarillo Pubic Library,
where they had basement full of books they were giving away to members of
the lib...
6 years ago
-
Holding on
-
“Is she going to die?” I ask the firefighter. It’s been 20 minutes
since I’ve dialed 911, my wife is lying collapsed on the living room floor
of our r...
6 years ago
-
The Power of Music
-
It’s incredible to me how a song can really change your mood or spark an
idea. I have this weird quirk where I often remember the first time I
heard a son...
6 years ago
-
September’s Blog
-
Hi folks and followers, It’s been forever since I’ve posted anything new
but it really hasn’t been that much to report. I’ve decided to do a monthly
post...
7 years ago
-
Sometimes
-
Sometimes I look in the mirror To make sure I’m still there I trace the
scars That I made Five … More
7 years ago
-
Risk to human rights after Brexit?
-
This recent article from the Guardian gave me some cause for thought
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/13/post-brexit-trade-partners-ask-uk-to-l...
7 years ago
-
OBSESSION by Kelli
-
First thing first, I'm not talking about the perfume. I'm talking about
our little ol' minds taking in something, not being able to forget it, and
const...
7 years ago
-
2018 Review - Part 2
-
Part 1 of my review of 2018 covered the goals I set myself. Part 2 deals
with all the other things that happened this year, and there has been quite
a bit ...
7 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Cancer is stalking me
-
It’s taken me all week to process this, and share this news. A few days
ago, on my mother’s birthday, I got the results of a genetic test following
my annu...
7 years ago
-
Post
-
So a word of warning. I received a letter on Saturday from the Clydesdale
Bank asking me to activate a Gold Credit Card. Mmmm, that is odd I mused, I
haven...
8 years ago
-
almost daily report from DOXA 2018... indolent Spinster variety.
-
Here is my report i meant to do yesterday (well i filmed it yesterday after
seeing the movie, but went to work right after, then kitty cat took up my
a...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Day 1,245: Moments Frozen in Time
-
I have to admit, we had a pretty good run here at So There’s That. 21
podcast episodes and 32 blog posts over the course of a year. And a little
bit of n...
8 years ago
-
Flying solo in Las Vegas – Part I
-
I have had a great last 10 days. I have been on three wonderful outings in
which I did things that I have wanted to for a long time but never either
the c...
8 years ago
-
Resetting the body clock
-
Years ago, I mentioned that my sleep patterns were screwed up.
On new years eve, I found myself at home alone, with my wife and son having
gone to the last...
8 years ago
-
Stuff people say when hearing about someone coming out…
-
Whether they believe the things they say themselves is questionable, but
I think the majority of time people tend to jump to conclusions because
they’re ...
8 years ago
-
25 October Journal
-
Well Folks, I am still working on my other post. I think it will be part of
the next book of my life, rather than the end of this one. I am closing
this bl...
8 years ago
-
Why there’re no posts ?
-
Hi, I decided to take out all my posts from here as it seemed to have given
some people more insight into my life than they should ever have. I seem to
hav...
8 years ago
-
Excuse our dust, but we have moved!
-
I have moved my blog over to a dedicated hosting provider, and we have
successfully migrated over to the WordPress platform. We have our own
domain name, a...
9 years ago
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice — “You have much gold upon your
head,” They answer’d all together: “Buy from us with a golden curl.” —
Christina Ro...
9 years ago
-
Fracas
-
So, today after an awesome meeting with a group I will be working with for
a time I went to the store. At said store there was a huge line but we were
all ...
9 years ago
-
Are You Going To The Women’s March?
-
For me, that is an easier question to answer than, “Are you a woman?” or
“What are you going as?” Yes. Donna and I will be going to the NYC Women’s
March o...
9 years ago
-
When my night collides with my day
-
My night will collide with morning, probably without the benefit of
sleep. Too many demons this time. They just smiled, and kept on coming.
This just f...
9 years ago
-
Victoria’s Secret – The Show
-
Hey, so yesterday it was time for the amazing show. I haven’t seen the show
but I took a look at a lot of pictures and it seemed amazing and I can’t
wait t...
9 years ago
-
More education and awareness
-
“Police records show there has been a significant rise in the number of
transgender hate crimes over the last four years - from 361 attacks in the
year en...
9 years ago
-
A rediscovered poem
-
I found this in my 2013 dream journal, from when I was still in the closet.
My dreams were born from above, not below, or if below, in the primal
ember ...
10 years ago
-
This is goodbye (A happy one)
-
This is going to be my last post on It’s ok to be a glow stick. I am sad to
be saying goodbye but my life has changed dramatically and sadly, there is
no r...
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
An Update
-
Hi, everyone. I know, I know, I promised to start blogging again. And
that was a hell of a long time ago. I just found myself far too busy, and
far too ...
10 years ago
-
People who influence your life
-
I haven't posted to this blog in a very long time, but there really isn't
much in the way of my spouse's transition or my own feelings about it to
report ...
10 years ago
-
My 100th post…
-
This is my 100th post. I was hoping to make it a special one with a
description of another outing as Valerie, in my new modern “blending”
outfit. Unfortuna...
10 years ago
-
Clue
-
This was a test. This was the ultimate test.
To have brought a humble being out of the woods, out of the swamp, out of
the wild
And plop it into her life a...
10 years ago
-
Come Up to the Lab: My Gender Workshop
-
Ever since Time Magazine proclaimed a “Transgender Tipping Point” a year
and a half ago, I’ve been exploring trans identities and expressions that
aren’t i...
10 years ago
-
Postscript
-
I thought that my urge to blog had departed. It hasn't... but I do need to
move on. Angie's Aspirations — aka About Angie — was written from the
perspecti...
10 years ago
-
10 Ways to Destroy the Earth
-
my mother died in this room now it is occupied by my nieces whenever they
sleep over a playroom i currently occupy it sleeping on the lower bunk of
their l...
10 years ago
-
Coming soon
-
[image: Coming soon]
10 years ago
-
A SHORT VID
-
11 years ago
-
Through The Looking Glass
-
I’m not sure exactly when it happened, but it did. That is, I stopped
considering myself “transitioning.” What does that mean, exactly? Am I
where I want t...
11 years ago
-
Transition Is A Banquet
-
Transition is not a one-way street, or a bowling lane with the bumpers up.
Transition is not a recipe with precise measurements, or a fixed
curriculum, or ...
11 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
On Reconciling my Beliefs, Depression and Gender
-
Howdy. Sorry it's been a while, I am simply the most infrequent blogger in
the world... I've been buried under piles of work for what seems like
forever, a...
11 years ago
-
Shutting down
-
I've decided that I am not, after all, the blogging type.
I never managed it in my other identity either, so I don't know why I
should be surprised.
So,...
11 years ago
-
Could it really be THAT easy?
-
So, not going to get too excited here, but bear with me, kay? Last night, I
decided to talk to Phyl about her withdrawals and pulling away. I wanted to
try...
11 years ago
-
One Year as Me!
-
Dianne Piggott
10/30/2013
One year. Just one year. One entire year. All of one year. One circle of
the Earth around the Sun.
A year ago t...
11 years ago
-
Cumberbatch and his offense offence
-
Poor old Benny Cumberbatch…him and his big old posh, ex slave owning gob.
Actually I feel for the bloke. Trying to do his best for British actors of
colour...
11 years ago
-
Transgender Q&A
-
When it comes to the subject of transgender and the LGBT community, I think
that there are three different types of people. The first (and the fastest
gro...
11 years ago
-
I is for Identity Politics
-
Hello all. For my first post of 2015, I am going back to blogging through
ye old alphabet. Today I is for identity politics. Identity politics are
how ...
11 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
11 years ago
-
been proven wrong
-
I have had many people walk in and out of my life. And a lot of them have
been anything but nice to me. Over the years most of my friend have turn
against...
12 years ago
-
Another new chapter
-
*or the next stop on the timeline...*
*Anyway, as some of you may remember, in a galaxy, far, far..wait, wrong
story.*
*I married my other half 13 years a...
12 years ago
-
Link to my daughter’s blog post
-
Here’s something my daughter posted today… Hexydezimal A fallen angel
returns. hexydezimal.wordpress.com Questions for the Transgender Community
Happy bela...
12 years ago
-
The Wedding and the Beach House
-
It was a balmy June Saturday in Napa valley, California. The winery
Heather’s cousin Rosalind had chosen for the wedding was beautifully placed
amidst rol...
14 years ago
-
Retrospect - Spring 2011 - The Highs and Low of being a TGirl
-
Widemouth Bay, CornwallBy the spring of 2011 I felt that things were going
quite well and that with my new image I was well on the well to achieving
the g...
14 years ago
-
-
Reality TV
-
I was reassembling the bike last weekend with radio 4 on drip-feed and
heard a piece about people who live a second life on the Internet. It
appears that f...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
"Two Broke Blogger Girls" made me laugh out loud! On behalf of myself and April, thank you for the honor, ladies!
ReplyDelete