I've been a long follower of Zoe's blog, A. E Brain. It was among the very first of the T-Blogs I discovered. She's a very smart woman with an interesting story.
In Zoe's most recent post, When Does She Become He, she links to a post in LGBT Perspectives Magazine. In Zoe's words:
Pithy, concise summary of the science of sex and gender. Highly
recommended for all medical professionals, and as an educational
resource for lay people too.
I agree, but I'll also add that this is a really good article to give to a friend or relative who is struggling with the whole trans thing.
Here's the direct link to the article.
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
22 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment