Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

"Fear and Loathing" on the Elevator

The point to all this jabber is riding in an elevator as a trans woman just could be the most paranoiac experience I have next to bathrooms.

For reasons unknown to me, many trans folks (including me) have read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, that Hunter S. Thompson book about two crazy dudes driving to Las Vegas.

The title of Cyrsti's current post made me assume that she must have read the book or seen the move.  It certainly got my attention and I decided it was time for another visit to the Condo.  In this post, Cyrsti talks about "Fear and Loathing" on the Elevator. It's all over at Cyrsti's Transgender Condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated