Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2017

Forgiveness ~ Acceptance

.......those who spoke to my wife in private told her how disgusting it was and how she should just "take me to the cleaners" and divorce me. They were certain that as a woman I would be ridiculed and so would she. Some suggested that it would be dangerous; some might react violently against a transsexual in such a small community. How could I do this to her?



 

This is a wonderful post from my good friend, Halle.  She expresses so well what so many others have felt, including myself, about the affect of transitioning under the assumed burden of dealing with the negative reaction from a wife, family, and friends.

Forgiveness ~ Acceptance, is a must-read for anyone considering transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated