Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

Paint My Nails for Another Day

I thought about that cafe by the ocean I had looked out from early in the morning on holiday last year. I thought for just a moment that serving treacle thick bitter coffee for a few months to people who wanted to watch life go by on a subtropical island might just be an answer. Time to think. Time to simplify. Time to give myself to actually think about the gender thing.



I just love Hannah's posts.  I love that she can so honestly share her thoughts.  She's just a fabulous writer.  If you haven't read any of Hannah's posts, you're doing yourself an injustice.  If you're wondering why she needs to Paint (her) Nails for Another Day, you'll just have to read her blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated