Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

Shameless cut and paste

How long have you been dressing up as a girl?
On and off - for quite a long time. My earliest recollection would be when I was at primary school. What's that? About 8 or 10 or so? I don't know why but I remember getting ready for bed and seeing a pair of mum's tights fresh out of the laundry. I can remember wondering what the felt like and reaching for them... Ahhh, so began a drift to the Dark Side. :-)


It's Retro-Week, featuring posts from some of our long-time bloggers.  This one, from Lynn, dates back to 2005!  Our girl, Lynn, was just as active then as she is now.....nearly 12 years later (and I bet she hasn't aged a bit!).

Now, with that said, I goofed up last week and didn't post the link to Lynn's 2005 post.  She has linked to it in her latest post, so let's give it another try (sorry Lynn!)

Go to Shameless cut and paste

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my blog. That's very kind.

    I think I asked before reusing the questions. At least, that's my dodgy memory and I'm sticking to it :-)

    Yikes, quite a lot has changed since I posted that.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated