Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2019

The New Me

I felt euphoric when I started taking hormones, but there was nothing that could have prepared me for this level of happiness. I looked in the mirror and my body just made sense. It was hard to fall in love with it at first, with two tubes and gauze packing inside, but it was mine.









I want to introduce you to Maddie.  I work with Maddie.  I've known her for several years but I never knew she was trans until she transitioned at work.  I recently also found out that Maddie is a blogger and I've never had her blog listed on T-Central, until now.  

She's a wonderful writer and I especially want to point out two posts that meant a lot to me:  The New Me, is Maddie's most recent post where she describes her gender confirmation surgery.  Say Yes to the Dress is a post where Maddie describes her first steps outside as a woman.  Every post is worth reading, but do check out these two.  You may also note that there's a common theme throughout Maddie's blog and that's Megan, Maddie's very loving and supportive wife.  Grab a cup of coffee or tea and take a few moments to check out this wonderful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated