How lucky am I though at this moment to have such choices in what I can
do with my future and still at an age to make it worth while. There are
always days when it feels like the complete opposite, ‘why didn’t I do
something sooner?’, ‘Why am I not more feminine?’ et. al. But then
something will trigger a different point of view, a certain angle in the
mirror, a different perspective on the size of my fingers, seeing a
women with a bigger nose than me (me-ow). A friend said the other day
‘My god, you’ve got little boys hands.’ Well, half way there I guess.
I so love Hannah's posts. They're just beautifully written and you always want to read them from start to finish. In this post, Hannah is feeling good about life.
Lunch with a friend as Marian
-
I'm moving with the help of pain killers these days, and can't wait until I
return from my trip to let the doctors get at me. Today could be the last ...
2 hours ago

Thanks Shannyn. Glad to see you blogging.
ReplyDeleteCalie x