Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I Am a Rock

Her rejection of me was absolutely devastating. Much later I would come to realize, that both women were rejecting me, because I could never even hope to be the man they they wanted me to be. I wanted to be their lesbian lover, but how does someone in male form, make love to a woman as a lesbian? How can you even tell them that? Its impossible.


I've been thinking of Melissa as of late.     She was such a beloved blogger with so many friends in the blog world.  Our dearest Melissa passed away in September, 2011.  Her posts were fun and sometimes emotional.  I AM a Rock is one of her very emotional posts.  Melissa may be gone, but with posts like this one, she will continue to help many who are trying to find themselves.

Oh and do go to Melissa's final post and read the many tribute comments at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated