With much of the gender thing at the lowest point it’s been in so long I
questioned whether there was anything left there. Dreading every letter
posted through the door might be the next appointment for the Gender
Identity Clinic and I had nothing I could have taken them other than
lacklustre, indecisiveness and disorientation.
Reading a blog post from Hannah is such a pleasure. I've mentioned so many times before that I love her writing. So honest. So open. So....feminine.
In Gender Exhausted, Hannah is again thinking out that gender thing......still questioning it. When I read her posts, they just come across to me as written by a woman, so what's to question? An easy question for me to ask, but a difficult question for me to answer about myself. Take some time to read her well written posts and come to your own conclusion.
The Heat Wave is breaking and we finally were able to see a movie!
-
Yesterday, we missed seeing this film because all seats were sold out.
Today, we did the smart thing and bought our tickets several hours before
show...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment