Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Would you push the button?

Over the course of the next 24 hours we talked about many things to do with being transgender and some of what I had gone through while questioning my gender, he called me DeeDee 99% of the time and even said that when he had told his wife about me (something I had expected and was totally fine with) that he had been using she/her pronouns. He is such a genuine sweetheart, and is putting in a massive effort to show me that he is there for me, even though he has so much to cope with already.


A post, like this one from DeeDee, is such good reading, especially for those contemplating transitioning.  The names and places may be different, but what she's has written in this post will have many nodding their heads and relating to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated