Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2021

Taking care

The good news on the above is having had the cognitive behavioural therapy course, or perhaps having been there before and come through the other side, there’s another approach to things. Rather than let my emotions rule me, it’s about the deep breath and saying Hang on, might I just be a bit knackered? Am I sleeping enough? Eating right? Could it be, that I’ve just had enough?

 

 
Lynn knows how to read her body and seems to follow the same practices I do when I'm down.  I liked this post, and she includes a nice photo from a night out with the Chams.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Callie. Hope you're keeping well.

    PS: there's a link off the YATGB menu Resources that lists the Lessons Learned posts.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated