Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

9 Years Blogging - Back Again For One Weekend Only

It's been about 9 years since I started this blog. How time flies! I feel like I should do some kind of retrospective or something, but life has pretty much stood still for the last 15 months or so, so there isn't really anything to reflect on apart from the amount of time I've spent at home and all of the junk food I've eaten (big thanks to Just Eat and Deliveroo!).


It's a little bit about the past year (not doing much), a bit about shopping, and a lot about makeup.  Our Part Time Girl has an update for us.

Oh, and while you're visting her site, be sure to check out her detailed personal T-History page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated