Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Food Revelation

Yet sadly, no matter how I cut calories, after the first few pounds, weight loss just wasn't happening. On top of that, I was hungry most of the time - craving those goodies that got me where I was. Clearly, a diet wasn't going to help me in the long run. If only I could find a way to not feel so hungry - then I wouldn't mind cutting calories.
 



Our dear friends, Halle and Caroline have been dealing with wright gain (haven't we all?) during the pandemic.  They're now focused on losing that extra weight and seem to have come up with a proven method of doing so.  Halle also links to a similar post, from Caroline. Go here for Halle's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated