Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021: a look back

Thanks to Calie and the team over at T Central for being kind enough to feature my blog and continuing to showcase posts from across the trans community.

 

 

There was something in this post that spoke to me: "Feature it, Calie!"   It must have been the title, because whenever Lynn takes a look back, it generally involves photos (as is the case this time).  There's more, however, which really does make this one worth featuring.

Oh, and I can be bribed.....it doesn't hurt if you have a link to T-Central on your blog (and Lynn does)!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Credit were credit is due, Calie. Blogs like T Central give folk like us a place to hear from others and maybe find a sense of community.

    PS: the cheque's in the mail 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inserted a link in my side bar on my blog - https://stephiegurl.home.blog/

    I have always felt privilege to have a post highlighted at the to of the page.

    Do you want unmarked bills.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated