Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A VBlog from Lori!

Our girl got made today and just how this happened is beyond me.  She looks absolutely gorgeous and sounds great.  [For those new to T-Central, Lori is the founder of this site]

From Lori:

I wanted to share a video that I did tonight that I'm posting to my old Lorisrevival Youtube page.  I shared an experience that happened to me today when I got "made" at the movie theater with my daughter.  I felt compelled to share this simple and yet common story that so many of us face because it's just too easy to get discouraged every time someone thinks we're worth laughing at.  If you want to share the vid on T-Central or elsewhere I don't mind.  I don't know how long I will keep it up but as long as I can if people watch, listen, and find encouragement in it.  The URL is here:

 
By the way, Veronica did a post on T-Central this morning.  We generally let our team member's posts sit for a couple of days before posting again.  If you haven't seen V's post, please check it out.
Calie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated