I read a lot of blogs and I love them all, but every once in a while I discover a new one that immediately hits my "A" list. A blog that I need to read from the bottom up, meaning that I go back to the first post and catch up on everything I've missed.
The World According to Laura, a Transgender Girl is one of those blogs. Laura holds little back and, every once in a while, she shows her delightful sense of humor.
If you want to check out her blog, go here for the most recent post, Today I Became a Lesbian, then go here to see her first post.
- Calie
$4.39/gal $5.64/gal
-
The first is the current price of gasoline, and the second is the price of
home heating oil here in Connecticut.
Right now, the Republican candidate for go...
18 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment