Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just what the FtM Doctor ordered

I would guess that at least a plurality of T-Central readers are somewhere on the male-to-female spectrum. But I would also guess that we have plenty of female-to-male readers, as well as people interested in FTM issues. We have links to some excellent blogs on that side of the playground wall.

FtM Doctor is one of them. Yes, Z is a medical doctor. I had wanted to feature his last post on different forms of testosterone, but it started to slide down the list and I just never did. But Dr. Z was kind enough to put up a really interesting new post called Become a man, or change what it means to be a woman? Sometimes the concerns of FTM people are quite different than those of MTF people, but in this case I think there is crossover. Z is talking about the difference between "what you do and what you are," and why he transitioned rather than remaining an extremely butch woman.

Don't be shy. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh thanks for the link, that does my stats good.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated