Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

An Admission and Rethink on Labels

Have you met Michelle yet?  In her words:

I’m a straight, heterosexual guy, father and husband, who, on occasion, likes to dress as a woman. And when I do, I want to portray the image of a woman. I don’t do it that often, but enjoy it when I can.

In Michelle's latest post, she contemplates on the subject many of us can relate to, and the "labels" that go with it:

Well, after a lot of thinking and talking to myself while on the treadmill, I now have to admit, I am not a normal guy. I have to acknowledge and affirm that I am transgender.  When one has thoughts like “that’s a nice dress. Wonder how I would look in it?” that’s not a “normal guy” thought. When I want to rid my body of hair so I can wear a sleeveless dress and enjoy the feel of pantyhose of bare skin…that’s not what a “normal guy” would do.

Check out  An Admission and Rethink on Labels and then, if you want to read some more from Michelle, I'd suggest you take a look at another post some of you may relate to: ADOLESENCE…..The years of confusion and discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated