Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Assigned Male

Sophie Labelle has created a wonderful illustrated world where Stephie lives.  

If I was 10 years old now, Stephie is the friend I would want to play with. Clever and well-spoken and well, a girl. I always played with the smart girls in my neighbourhood, at least until my folks started thinking it meant I was homosexual and they wanted to ‘fix that’. Strange world in 1960.. 

Anyway, we live in 2015 and so does Stephie, thank goodness! 


We have listed Assigned Male below so you will see the updates twice a week, but for a good read, fun and food for thought, follow the arrow to the beginning of Stephie’s travels in our world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated