Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Birthday, Caroline!!

I was late getting going with my transition. Times have changed, medical help is now more widely available and more importantly the tide seems to have changed with greater acceptance by the media and the general public. I am happy to communicate with anyone who is interested via email but comments to individual posts are now closed. I waited too long and hope my writing helps others not waste their lives, good luck to you all. Caroline December 2014. 

Caroline, one of the sweetest girls in the blogging world for many years now, was 3 years old on February 3rd.  Please wish her a Happy Birthday by visiting her blog, Time Regained.

1 comment:

  1. The shortest post which has ever been given a heads up by T-Central, I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated