Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bathnight

http://abigalesairings.blogspot.com
I was in my early teens and it was a Friday night. It being so long ago, how do I know it was a Friday? Well, because it was bath night and that was synonym with Fridays, a weekly ritual that never changed unless we were away on holiday. I must say, I was always rather reluctant to take a bath. I ummed and ahhed a bit until my mother gave me that “look”, and then it was an about turn and quick bee line for the bathroom before her wrath would have led to a contact of another kind!

Oh, such a cute story, related by Abigale from her teen years.  She was always reluctant to take her Friday bath and then something happened to change that.  Read Windows: Bathnight for a lovely story I'm sure many can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated