Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Simple Regrets

https://cosmichannah.wordpress.com
They had a country house in mind to hire out and Sarah asked me if I would be a bridesmaid at their second wedding. It felt like my only chance I might ever had. We talked about dresses and the colours they had in mind. They told me about the people they were inviting and having wedding photos done. The ceremony. How could I refuse.




She did, and it is with a bit of regret.

This is a beautiful crossdressing story.  Simple Regrets is a must read, from Hannah

This true story mentions a small store, called Changes, which sold used clothing for crossdressers.  A wonderful idea.  Have any of our readers ever visited this store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated