Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

Another Authenticity Post

I asked myself, was I inauthentic for all of those years leading up to transition?  No.  And yes.  “Is it possible that I’m still being inauthentic today?”  Absolutely.  “Am I closer to authentic today than I was 4 years ago?  I think so.   What is it that makes me inauthentic?  What does it mean to live an authentic life?  Does it mean telling everyone every little detail about my life and my inner thoughts?  God I hope not!

It's a very authentic post from Lesboi pondering un-authenticity.  Got it?  Another Authenticity Post, is well written and worth reading. 

(Sorry, Don.  I'm a bit late in featuring this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated