Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rediscovering my feminine side

After more than a year of smooshing the boys down, here they were, hoisted up beyond anything reasonable. And I felt…dare I say it…pretty. In a good way, for once. Not dysphoric, although it did feel strange to be wearing anything remotely sexy. I didn’t feel like a woman, either. Just like a guy playing around with gender expression. I wouldn’t want to do it all the time or even most of the time, but I liked it enough that said garment is now a part of my underwear drawer, as are some matching frilly knickers. :)

Vince is transmasculine.  There's no discussion of detransitioning in this post but, rather, Vince's commentary on gender identification via clothing.  Why can't a man (or a transman) wear a skirt?  Rediscovering my feminine side, is from Vince's blog, Becoming Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated