Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

“You Don't Know How It Feels To Be Me”

I faked it my entire life up until I transitioned. I lived a life that wasn’t really me, I hung out with gearheads, but not really wasn’t a gearhead but it was a good place to hide. I went into electronics because that also was a good place to hide; I could lose myself in troubleshooting a problem. The world around me didn’t exist and in some ways I do that now with photography but I don’t have to hide now in a masculine world to hide my shameful secret.

Diana is one of the long-time bloggers on T-Central.  Her current blog has been around longer than T-Central, with the first post 2006.  She has something to say nearly every day and this particular post rang my bell.  Taking the lead from the Tom Petty song, Diana tells us how, “You Don't Know How It Feels To Be Me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated