Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Places

Because of this I love the american version of Dark Water, I love the gloomy atmosphere, the always rainy cloudy sky, dry trees, dreary and gritty hallways and rooms that have a charm of their own. I can imagine myself and a woman as beautiful as Jennifer Connelly living in a place like that, working in a boring office job only to come to my boring-cozy apartment  to go online while looking at the window. Something about cold, dreary, monotonous, boring places like that attract me.

She says it's a depressing post.  Perhaps....but I'm sure others can relate.  If you do, and even if you don't, consider taking a moment to leave a comment on Siul's Happy Places post.  I bet she would love to hear from you.  She's in Brazil, just trying to capture a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated