Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Scent Of a Trans Man

I was reflecting the other day on what things speak to me of my masculinity and that got me thinking about scents that I identify with my own masculinity.  When I smell these things I feel like they are part of who I am.  They make me feel whole. They belong to my being.  And they make me feel distinctly masculine.



I always enjoy reading blogs authored by transmen.  It just puts things into perspective.  Our lives, those of transmen and transwomen, are so different, yet we have so much in common. 

Read, The Scent Of a Trans Man, to find out just what scents make this transman feel whole.  I'm sure there will be some interesting comments.

Looking at things from the opposite perspective, most of the scents mentioned do not appeal to me.  I'd love to see a blog post titled, The Scent of a Transwoman.  If you would like to do a T-Central guest post, let me know, or if you would rather do it on your own blog, I'll feature it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated