Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2016

Third Anniversary of A Girl in Disguise

Today is the third anniversary of A Girl in Disguise, my blog detailing my journey back to crossdressing, and accepting myself as transgender. I can’t believe it’s been so long! I can’t believe I started back in 2013, though that was a huge year of change for me.


20160902_193600I'm just a tad bit tardy in featuring this post, from Stafani.  She's thrilled that she's been blogging for three years.....and she should be! 

In her third anniversary post, Stefani writes about hitting rock bottom, quitting crossdressing, starting up again after a long hiatus, and ends up with how things are going today (hint: better).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated