Search This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Nothing better to do

I now no longer see myself as ever likely to relapse and begin crossdressing again.  I see no need, no desire, I feel no urge, no craving, I don’t view any on-line imagery relating to the subject matter, and if I’m honest, I barely log in to my blog account, or take that long to view other the content of other bloggers.


Some say it can't be done... That is, if you're somewhere in the trans spectrum, it never goes away because you're born with it and it's not an addiction.  The Recovering Crossdresser (formerly known as Fiona), is trying to prove otherwise.  This post is worth reading for those who consider crossdressing an addiction and want to put it past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated