Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The End of Days

Gosh, I could be reading about my own marriage, only I'm the wife. Sorry to hear it's over but also I think you're sensible. My husband and I should have done that years ago. Intimacy has long gone and all that's left is anger and resentment and resignation. I will never consider crossdressing a healthy condition after living this. I can't believe this has become my life and I wonder often how it is that I was so unlucky as to hit this lottery. Like your wife I was a beautiful young woman once with many prospects - and now here I am. 


Vivienne did this post back in November of 2016.  I didn't feature it at the time.  There was a lot of emotion in her writing and I just felt that Vivienne wrote the post for therapeutic reasons and then might pull it.   The post is still up however and, to date, there have been 33 comments.  

Consider sitting down with a cup of tea or coffee and taking some time to read not only Vivienne's post, The End of Days, but also the comments.  The quote, above is but a mere glimpse of a very emotional comment recently filed by the former wife of a crossdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated