Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

GCS? Y-E-S! :-p

No burying the lead here: your humble blogstress Cassidy is in Montreal, and had my GCS on Monday with Dr. Brassard! Woo hoo!!!






This one is a very emotional post for me.  I met Cass, for lunch in a New England diner, when she was first beginning her transition.  I am just so happy for her!  Now, with her gender confirming surgery this past Monday, her journey is nearly over and she's set to truly begin the life as the woman she was born to be.

If you get a chance, please drop her a comment and express your joy for her.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Calie. I couldn't have done it without your support. Love you, hon!

    Hugs,
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated