Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Femininity or Female

What was the cut off point? I mean when you think about it where was the border where I am a male with more feminine traits than most or so much so that I am, when it comes to gender, female with a male body.





This is a wonderful blog post, as is the case with all of Hannah's.  I wish I could meet this girl.  We seem to think alike.  

In the wide-open spaces of the American West, we can think nothing of driving 6 hours to see a friend.  I read what Hannah wrote in this post and it immediately made me think of the thoughts Clare, who lives north of Hannah in Scotland, has shared in her blog.  Clare has transitioned and has felt that she could have lived as a feminine male.  Hanah is still pursuing her options.... Femininity or Female.... Now if those two could get together and talk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated