Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

Transition Timeline – 2.5 years

IMG_20150527_131630Quite frankly, I had no idea what I was doing.  Everything was scary and I had to quickly figure out clothes, makeup, hiding beard shadow, my voice, mannerisms, unlearning socialization, passing, dealing with social anxiety, getting clocked, dealing with legal ID issues, being part-time, coping with dysphoria, not to mention my studies and teaching. 


This post is another progress report, complete with pictures.  The pictures start off with a good looking guy, full of facial hair and lead into a very pretty woman who just happens to have a very smooth face.  Simply put: Rachael is gorgeous!  Go to Transition Timeline – 2.5 years, to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated