Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cotton In The Breeze – A New Year’s Eve Special

I wiped another table, I paused for a moment, looked down and noticed. I stood up again and looked to double check. I was a waitress. It was the black skirt that gave it away. Short enough that I knew it was something that would be noticed by others, workers, customers, may be even a friend that might just come in for a latte. I wasn’t going to be able to hide this away. It was pretty obvious who I was presenting myself as and that’s how I would be working.


The day started with a dream, which Hannah describes in splendid detail, as only Hannah can do.  The post ends up with some of Hannah's resolutions for the New Year.  Another awesome post, from Hannah.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated