Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

T-Girls – The Next Generation

When I started the MN T-Girls, I had thought there would be many members in their early 20’s joining the group as that was the age that I had started to grow bolder and wanting to meet others like myself.  But that’s not really the case and I often wonder why.







Yeah, Hannah, I've had the same thought many times.  Our local group, the Gems, has few members in their 20's.   Why is that?  Hannah has a few thoughts in, T-Girls – The Next Generation.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the reason might be as simple as the fact that those in their early 20's might be more intensely focused on addressing their actual physical problem as opposed to listening to old political tropes revolving around victimhood and discrimination.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated