Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2018

coming out thoughts

For me personally, I do not consider myself as fully out - that is there are a small handful of people that know me in both genders but majority of those that matter to me in this world do not yet.  I've had alot of this discussion with my wife to try and gauge what that means and to me that I am not out means that I haven't fully accepted myself here.  I mean I know that I am trans, I imagine a life that I could live as Jaclyn but I still have fears of acceptance with work, with friends, with other family members.






For Jaclyn, and many others, coming out as trans means telling friends, family, and work associates.  The ramifications are often unknown and unexpected until after the "reveal".  In a nice, thoughtful post, Jacklyn shares her thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated