Five years. Five years since I started writing about my thinking and
looking back at my first I wouldn’t have said back then, that right now
I’d be sitting amongst other runners while wearing the long running
tights that I’d always wished I could wear and a high ponytail without
feeling anxious and fraught with butterflies and too afraid to move. It
makes me wonder where I’ll be in the next five years. I sat there, which
today happened to be with the other women, and listened to the
conversation.
I'm a tad bit late in featuring this post (sorry Hannah, just been so busy as of late), but don't think it's not worth reading. It is! It's Hannah's thoughts, after 5 years of writing, and it's beautifully written.
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
35 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment