Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Permission to Shiver – A Five Year Anniversary Special

Five years. Five years since I started writing about my thinking and looking back at my first I wouldn’t have said back then, that right now I’d be sitting amongst other runners while wearing the long running tights that I’d always wished I could wear and a high ponytail without feeling anxious and fraught with butterflies and too afraid to move. It makes me wonder where I’ll be in the next five years. I sat there, which today happened to be with the other women, and listened to the conversation.


I'm a tad bit late in featuring this post (sorry Hannah, just been so busy as of late), but don't think it's not worth reading.  It is!  It's Hannah's thoughts, after 5 years of writing, and it's beautifully written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated