Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

What The Heck Is A Conservative Christian TG Gal?

Many christians have false or outdated notions about transgenderism, but I am confident things will improve with time, patience, and love.  In my time left on this earth my church may not allow me to dress as a woman for services, but if they ever know about me they may one day respond with Biblical love instead of shunning me (which I don't believe is a Biblical response).






This is an interesting post, from Kelli who, as far as I can tell, has never been featured on T-Central even though she's been blogging for 9 years now.  I'm glad to see a post from this point of view and I hope Kelli has the strength to make a difference in her Baptist congregation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated