Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2019

The Curious Case of The Pink Fog

Which brings me to the term I've been pondering all week. "Pink Fog". What is it? I had to Google it when I heard it from Calie over at T-Central in response to my post, "The Choice". I think I had heard it once before, but didn't really know what she meant by it. Another comment warned, and this made my giggle and conjure up an image of a little pink Yoda: "Once you stay in the pink fog, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."


The author of "another comment", mentioned above, was none other Yet Another T-Girl, Lynn Jones.  How can I not feature a post mentioning Lynn?  Never mind the fact that she also mentions moi.  Certainly, I can't be bribed into featuring a post.....  Never mind all of that however, just read Shannyn's, The Curious Case of The Pink Fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated