Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

HRT supply worries

I'm not of course the only one in this position, but I do wonder who at my local surgery - besides my usual doctor - really understands why I can't do without my twice-weekly hormone fix. I suspect I'm one of only a small handful of patients handled by the practice who need HRT for special and urgent reasons. Say a maximum of five out of several thousand. We might easily get overlooked. It's concerning.


Long time blogger (and one of my two favorite photographers), Lucy Melford, is concerned about a possible shortage of the hormones she requires weekly.  This is a blog topic I've never read about.  Those who have transitioned or are in the process of transitioning must rely on regular HRT doses.   Have you ever considered the ramifications of not being able to obtain your regular HRT treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated