Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2019

Zero to 60... in the wrong body

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ypt9TXpG2no/WlgazjyZhoI/AAAAAAAAtoE/z8lUVAafEvsthn20naQbaCYPZRwosmaZACLcBGAs/s1600/PG_2018-01-12.jpgI was very good at making friends with and talking with women, but I would never close the deal so to speak. This happened all the time, talking, flirting, nothing. I never would make a move, ask her out, hold her hand or kiss her. Looking back now, I believe it was due to my instinct as a female deep down inside. I just didn’t get the male-female mating ritual. I wasn’t programed like the other guys.


Stana has recently featured some terrific guest posts.  I especially loved this one, from Paula Gaikowski.   She tells us her story, starting from her very early years and brings us up to the present.  I never tire of reading posts like this one, which I so relate to.  If you haven't read it, grab a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated