Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A look back – April

One of the curious things about being Trans* – or maybe it’s just me – is wanting a picture of the night out. Maybe as a record, maybe to help fill in the downtime with memory, or maybe to look back on and push back against the occasional alien feelings around being blokey. 



I love this post!  Lynn (obviously with too much time on her hands) posted pictures of herself taken every April, since 2010!  Looking good Lynn!
   
This T-Central featured post is a week late.  For some reason, I've had problems with Lynn's URL and I've given up trying to leave the poor girl comments :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like there are two RSS feeds for YATGB and that may be part of the issue. YATGB.co.uk is the site address as the old Blogger one is more defunct.

    As to comments, I can only apologise. It seems your comment got dropped into the spam filters, but I've removed you from there.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated