Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday night Susan time, and who I am

I got home a little early, so I decided to do a quick job dressing up, simple makeup and a dress and then paint my nails. That was the goal for the evening and then I got thinking about why I do this and who I am and thought would try and explain it in my blog, not that I need to explain, but I know some girls out there are struggling with this like I did for many year.

This is a really candid and honest post, from Susan.  She explains herself and leaves nothing out.  This is what trans-blogging is all about.  I'm sure what Susan writes in this post will help others to better understand their own feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated