Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2022

I Wish I Was Fun

Real life isn’t fun.  A lot of what I write about when it comes to this side of us and our gender identity focuses on being realistic about decisions and expectations.  It is not realistic to come out to your wife of fifteen years and then expect to jump into the car and head to the mall to go shopping for heels together.  But… that’s what some people are thinking that’s what will happen.
 

 

 

 

This is a great post, with good information for those who are thinking about coming out to their wife or girlfriend.  I read many posts like this prior to coming out to my wife.  If you're in that category, grab a tea or coffee and read every word of I Wish I Was Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated